Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My New Obsession




Thanks to Stephenie Meyer, I have discovered Muse. I've heard some of their music before, but never really bothered listening to it. Ms. Meyer talks about them so much that it caught my interest, so I downloaded some music (don't worry, i did it legally) and now I'm hooked. I love these guys. I love the piano/synthesizer in their music...most the bands out there now have no idea how to use one without making their music sound like futuristic alien crap. The guitar rythms and drum beats definitely get your head bobbing. And the lead singers voice and lyrics.... well, they send chills up my spine. He's so talented! His words make you think about what the song's really about. And it doesn't hurt that they're good looking, either! Yum. Thanks, Stephenie, for introducing Muse into my life! :)



2 comments:

Tara D. said...

I really like Muse now too. Yes, I finally beat my sister!

Moon Devious said...

Ha ha that's awesome