Saturday, September 27, 2008

Introducing...


Caleb! Now that I have a moment... I've got pictures of Casey up, now it's Caleb' time to shine. Caleb is my four year old, for those of you who don't know, and he's an AMAZING kid... he's too smart for his own good, sometimes. He's been in preschool since he was 2 years old. He can almost write his name, there are several letters of the alphabet that he can already write, along with his numbers. He's beginning to read (!) and he's very charismatic. He's a sensitive little man... he picks up on the littlest emotions and does what he can to fix any negativity. He's a big helper with his little brother, too!!! :)

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

i'm so glad i got to meet ya today! it was cool to meet you in "real life":)

both of your kids are adorable!! i love the last picture of caleb-lookin mighty spiffy!

Tara D. said...

Dang it, Holly!
Anyhoos, he is a handsome little kiddo. And I love everything you've done to the blog so far.

Tara D. said...

ps, you should have your playlist to where it plays automatically. I wasn't sure if you meant for it to or not.

Moon Devious said...

I actually set it up to where it doesn't...i've noticed that it doesn't normally start playing unless you can scroll down to where you can see it...i figure if people want to listen to my music they'll hit play. lol