Thursday, October 02, 2008

Robert Pattinson- Interview Magazine

I happen to be a subscriber to Interview magazine, which was originally started by Andy Warhol. When i recieved my copy of this month's issue, i was sitting on my back porch, flipping through it, when my jaw dropped. This is why.






I believe they've had an interview with another cast member of Twilight, but I'm having a little trouble remembering who it is...... As soon as i figure it out, I will post it for everyone else to enjoy. For now, here is the link to Interview Magazine's well.....interview (lol) with Edward. I mean...Robert Pattinson.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/09/20/robert-pattinson-interview-magazine/

2 comments:

Tara D. said...

Is that his undies I see there. Normally I would be repulsed by sagging pants and a full view of undie-land, but I kinda like the fact that I am looking at Edward's(Robert's) underwear. ummmmm good

hoLLy said...

you guys are baaaad:) i love how you said your jaw dropped and i love how tara said ummmmm good.