Thursday, October 02, 2008

I HAS A SECRET....


There have been a lot of rumors circulating as to whether or not New Moon is going to be made into a movie. According to IMDB pro, BackLineMedia, and ReelzChannel.com, they're already in the process of it. IMDB pro (you need to have a subscription or the free 12-day trial) states that its coming out in 2010. But according to BackLineMedia and ReelzChannel, its coming out in 2009. Just another way to get your Twilight fix! ReelzChannel supposedly has the trailer up on their site - here's the link http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie/261016/new-moon But you have to have Adobe Flash Player 9 and since I'm at work, that's not a possibility. :( I guarantee i'll be watching it when i get home though! Let me know if the trailer is the real deal or not, please! Also, there is a blogpage dedicated to the twilight series on BackLineMedia.com, and here is the link for that: http://backlinemedia.com/2008/07/05/new-moon-is-sequel-to-twilight-movie/


There are several posts on that page.


Is anyone else as excited as I am?
UPDATE: I also think you might enjoy this.... no sound for me, at least not right now, but check it out. Looks like a good video... http://backlinemedia.com/2008/08/20/what-if-this-was-the-new-moon-movie-trailer/



4 comments:

Tara D. said...

Hey you should post this on the Twilight blog too. I like it! Yay for the sequel!!!

Moon Devious said...

Well.... i would need you to post it for me...cuz im not a tributor. :(

Tara D. said...

oh, I'm sorry, I forgot. :( oopsies

hoLLy said...

you should totally be a contributor! you've got twilight fevah:)