Friday, October 24, 2008

8 Things Tag

My friend, Holly (can I call you my friend now? lol) tagged me with the 8 things tag. Since I definitely need something non-Twilight to blog about, here are my answers!!



8 Favorite TV Shows
House (always. Hugh Laurie is so yummy)
Anthony Bourdain; No Reservations
Iron Chef America
Skins (BBC)
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (BBC)
Futurama
Family Guy
Biggest Loser
and there are more, I just can't remember them right now.

8 Things I did Yesterday
Made coffee
Went to work
Ate breakfast
Did the dishes
Went to Wal-mart
Put the kids to bed
Loaded the dryer
Took a bath

8 Things I Look Forward To
Getting Casey potty trained ( I'm also dreading that one)
Getting all the stuff rearranged in my new place
Getting the other place cleaned up and ready for our deposit to come back to us
The weekend.
Twilight Movie
Seeing my family over the holidays
Trey's end of year bonus and incentive checks
Christmas Party
"Holidays" off
..........it's funny how most of the things I'm looking forwards to, I'm also dreading.


8 Favorite Restaurants
Ton's Mongolian Grill
Birra Poretti's
China King Super Buffet
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Razzoo's
Nizza Pizza
Texas De Brazil

8 Things on my Wish List
Patio furniture(all we've got is two metal folding chairs, but now we've got a deck)
Some canna bulbs to plant in my front yard, along with some cuttings of purple heart from my mother's backyard
A sleeper sofa so my grandfather has somewhere to stay when he comes to town
A leather jacket
A dishwasher (It's hard living without one!)
My children to grow up to be caring, compassionate, sympathetic people
A raise (!)
My husband to be able to get past his preconcieved notions of people
Simpleness



Thanks, Holly, for tagging me. I believe I've done this before, but my answers have changed a little bit. It was enjoyable.


EDIT: By the way, I tag YOU, Tara. I didn't before because for some reason I thought we had already done this. I discovered we didn't. I figured if I tagged you and you had already done it once before, you would get annoyed. Lol.


2 comments:

Tara D. said...

You didn't tag anyone. Me sad!

hoLLy said...

haha tara is a loser and didn't get tagged! j/k tara, kinda...

anyways, thanks for doing the tag! (and of course we are friends, FO SHO!) i think tags are sometimes lame and i only do a fraction of the tags i'm tagged, but i figured, what the heck? i haven't done one in awhile:) thanks for doing it. i loved reading your answers.