Friday, December 05, 2008

6 Things




Link to the person that tagged you-this would be Tara.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Hmm... six non-important habits or quirks about me. This is going to be hard.

#1)I only like square ice cubes. I CAN'T STAND crushed or chopped ice. I don't even like frozen daquiri's and such because of it. I also use a straw because I don't want the ice to bump my teeth.
#2) I strongly believe that lettuce does NOT belong on warm food. If I end up with lettuce on my tacos, I will meticulously pick off every single teeny tiny piece... even if it means losing cheese in the process. :(
#3)I have to have the radio on when I'm driving, or cleaning, for that matter. I just feel strange if it's not on while I'm driving, and I can't get motivated without it if I'm cleaning.
#4)I'm a procrastinator. Enough said.
#5) I can't drink hot beverages when it's hot outside, but I can drink cold beverages when it's cold outside.
#6)I take a lot of time thinking of words to say or write down, and when I go to do so, I forget EVERYTHING I had come up with.

Since I don't know that many people on Blogger, I don't really have anyone to tag. I'm sure Tara already tagged Holly and Cindy... so... oh well...

2 comments:

Tara D. said...

I had never noticed the lettuce thing with you. Hmmmm, you're strange

hoLLy said...

yes, a total psycho :)

i kinda have an ice thing too. i don't like it when our refrigerator's ice maker gets set on the crushed mode. i feel like i can't drink it that way, like i'm going to choke on it or something. and i don't like it against my teeth either, all clanking against them. but i do like the sonic ice. i can handle that because its softer or something. i dunno.