Friday, August 08, 2008

What a beautiful story...

























I just finished Breaking Dawn from the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I wish it would never end.... I'm so in love with the story, the characters, everything about it. Thankfully, they're making a movie! And hopefully, Ms. Meyer will follow through with what she has said so far and publish Edward's view of the whole thing.... that would make my day.
I'm not a very good writer, so i don't say much...and it annoys me quite a bit...but i just feel like i have to say SOMETHING!!! I'm having withdrawals already and i only finished the book 2 hours ago!
Be sure and check out Stephenie Meyer's official page for updates-- www.stepheniemeyer.com-- sorry, i don't know how to add a link. If it doesn't work just copy and paste. She will send you to movie links... Can't wait!!!








2 comments:

Tara D. said...

It works just fine, Rach! Good job, and lovin' the Twilight! Oh yeah, baby!!!

hoLLy said...

i JUST finished breaking dawn sunday. by the time i would sit down to read in the evenings, i would fall asleep 30 minutes into it(i'm blaming it on being pregnant because i'm usually not so tired!) i'm usually a late nighter!