Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bored at Work...Yet Again

I know i haven't really posted much yet... but I'm still trying to get the hang of everything. It took me forever just to figure out how to subscribe to someone else's blog! Lol... So here we go... since Tara tagged me here's another little survey for you guys...

A) Four places I visit over and over-
1) Work, of course... blah
2)Tracy's house (she's my babysitter)
3) The grocery store (once a week)
4) Jazzy's (a family friend) house

B ) Four people who email me (regularly)
1) My mother-in-law
2) My Dad
3) Forever 21
4) Old Navy

C) Four places I like to eat-
1) Ton's Mongolian Grill
2) China King Super Buffet
3) Mijo's (Mexican food...duh!)
4) Gyro House (Greek)

D) Four places I'd rather be right now
1) At home in bed...its raining so it's the best time for that
2) Swimming (IF it were sunny)
3)Getting a pedicure
4) Anywhere but here, really

E) Four TV shows I would watch over and over:-
1) Hannah Montana (yes, i know, it's sad...i don't even have little girls...)
2) Anthony Bourdain (The show where he travels different places to try their food....yum)
3) Good Eats with Alton Brown
4) Gene Simmons Family Jewels
5) Dead Like Me (My absolute FAVORITE show... i know i'm only supposed to put four here...so sue me)

2 comments:

Tara D. said...

Yay! You're back. :) Yeah, I think you went a bit overboard listing five shows. Geesh...j/k

hoLLy said...

i'm on your blog list! yippee! i need to add you to mine soon. and yes, i know i wrote "i'm on a blogcation" on my blog, but i just meant i'm not posting for awhile. nothing can keep me away from the computer, even while i'm on vacation! i still gotta check a few blogs and my email, i just gotta. i'm crazy. and i agree with hannah montana-love it. even if i had no kids, i would probably watch it!